Thursday, December 6, 2012

Is it really almost Christmas? :O I keep trying to tell myself I have more time then I do. And every year, I always try to tell myself I'm going to make at least one handmade gift for everyone, which never happens. :/ But, if you're in the holiday spirit and want to make stuff either as gifts or just as a treat for yourself, be sure to check out these fun sites. They have tons of ideas!

101 Handmade Christmas Ornament Tutorials

101 Simple Handmade Gift Tutorials


Henry Happened

And if you're looking to buy some Society6 prints or merchandise, they're doing a promotion that currently runs through December 9th. Here's the link to my items, but if you have your eye on an artist or their work in particular, be sure to check out their work while you can to see if they have an offer available as well. :)

Society6

Their site notes: Promotion expires December 9, 2012 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

Now, on to sharing some pictures. These are actually reworked images of the pony sketch I shared before that you can view here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment