Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Prince

Lately, another friend and I have been talking alot about finding out "Prince Charming"s. For some reason, I keep thinking about fairytales and the young girl who kissed the frog who was really a prince. I even sent her a card I made (which looked more like a brochure) that was like a flyer for a kingdom. In is, I said that "Prince Charming" was missing and had a picture of a frog on the front.

So, I thought over the weekend that this would suit us quite nicely. I have a story in mind for this picture, but have yet to put any of it on paper. I guess I'm still working out the kinks. :)
If anyone else is looking for their prince charmings, always remember that they'll be in the last place you look. And don't forget those swamps! Even in the least likely of places there are treasures! Lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment