Monday, August 13, 2007

Over the Weekend



Well, I've been at it again. :) I always try to create a little something on the weekends, since that's when I have the most time. So now, I have a couple of new pictures to add to my growing collection. :)


I know this first one is a little early, but I just can't help but get a head start for some winter pics. :) I liked this one because it looks so...cozy.



This other one that I did is more summery. :) It's supposed to be a bird flying over a tree and house. I've had the bird for awhile, I just didn't know where to put him.

You know what's funny is that I keep having to tell myself that this is something I can do. It's not really that I don't want to do it, it's just that I keep thinking that maybe I can't. Maybe that I won't be as good as all of those other professional illustrators out there. Maybe I won't ever have any books or art published with my work in them. Maybe I'm not as good as an artist as I thought.

And perhaps I'm not. But I'll never know if I don't try. So if anyone else out there is having the same thoughts, just remember that you can do anything you put your mind to. I know there are other famous illustrators and artists out there who never had an ounce of education, so there's hope for me, too. :) Maybe one day I'll have my work published and it will be the number one best seller of all time. LOL! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment