Monday, October 1, 2007

Graffiti




Okay, I'll admit it. I'm addicted to Facebook and all of it's new appications. For those of you unfamiliar with Facebook, it's sort of like Myspace, except it was originally set up for people in school and college to meet other people in college and to keep up with old friends. Now, it has changed, and I love all the applications you can get. I don't want too many apps, but the one I love is the Graffiti app. You can draw on your own 'wall' or on your friends' walls. The one above was the very first one I did for my own wall. It made me think of the cookie monster. The other one I just did a few minutes ago for a friend of mine who's been having a few bad weeks at her new job. I'm hoping it will cheer her up. :) But then, when I finished it, he was so cute, I just wanted to share him with everyone! So, if you're having a bad day, this little guy is for you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment