Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A new car


Today has been one rough day for me. I don't know if I've posted about it before, but if not, then I'll do it now. My car is now gone. I was going to work this morning and the poor thing didn't even make it out of the driveway. The transmission is going out and while it may have a few more miles left on it, I don't think it will last much longer. So, I took the day off of work (as I didn't have much of a car of my own to get me there anyway) and tried to go find another one to buy. So my day has not been much of a happy one. So, I thought to help my spirits, I would post this cute little car I did over the weekend. It's not the best, but if I had a real car like that, I'd be happy. :) It's also done with watercolor pencils, and ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment