Friday, January 11, 2008

Shoo fly, or I'll eat you!



Hey! It's nice to be back on here! I've been so sick and so busy and just so exhausted that I haven't had time to post anything recently. But, the good news is that I was still creating art, so I have some new things to post! :D Here's one I did using my scrapbooking method. Or a cut and paste technique, if you will. :) Can you tell what his tongue is? It's from a party favor. It's the part that curls up and when you blow on it, it inflates and uncurls. That's why it's so shiny. :) That thing was hard to glue down though, since it kept wanting to roll back up! (If you ever use one in your art, be sure to let it stretch and flatten for a day or so to keep it from rolling back on you.)

Also, while I've been away being sick and staying busy, I found some really good, adult water colors. Now, when I say adult, I mean that they're regular watercolors, compared to the Crayola children ones I've been using lately. I just got them last night, so I tried them out before I went to bed, and here's the best that I have come up with so far.


Here's my little ol' doggy.

And here's my little ol' kitty.

I know, I'm already breaking my rule of not posting more than one picture per each post, but since I've been away sick, I figured I'd make up for lost time. :) Hope everyone else is keeping up with their resolutions better than I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment