Monday, March 31, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

For my youngest nephew's birthday, I decided to continue with my new tradition (or what I hope to be a new tradition) of taking my neice and nephews to a movie. We decided to see "Horton Hears A Who", and they all loved it! I think I actually loved it more than they did though. It was so adorable, and they all stayed awake and seemed to greatly enjoy it. I loved that they kept it close to the book, too. Dr. Seuss' books are so wonderful and I'm glad they didn't change it too much and that they even kept in some of the rhyming. I also really loved the artwork of the movie. It looked so real at times.

I definately recommend this movie and I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so that I can watch it again..and again..and again. :)

What does this have to do with any of my artwork? Nothing really, except that because of seeing this movie, it kept me from doing anything new this weekend, so I don't have anything new to post for now. Stay tuned though. I should have something new in a day or so to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment