Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some new works and inspirational artists

Just uploaded a new piece to my deviant art account. ;)

SuzyQ2pie

Plus I've found some awesome artists I wanted to share. ;) Not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but I adore Alice in Wonderland. The white rabbit is my favorite animal of all time and the story is just so awesome that it's always a treat to watch the movie. *blushes at having only partially read the book so far*

Anyway, while browsing around online, I found this wonderful artists' work:

Aaron McKinney - Alice Artwork

And this artists's work, which has nothing to do with Alice in Wonderland. ;D Still, I really liked their art, so thought I would share it. ;)

Jeremiah Ketner

Hope to have more stuff to share soon! Oh, and if you haven't seen her blog so far, Holli Conger is sharing a month's worth of art advice, help, etc.! Definately a must for all newbie artists like myself to check out. ;) You can visit her site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment