Tuesday, July 16, 2013


 I'm not really sure what kind of bug this is. A cricket maybe? Grasshopper? I didn't use any references and just created this for practice. I kind of like how it came out though.



 Just wanted to practice drawing some hello kitty heads for some reason. *




 Three Powerpuff Girl drawing variations to practice my layout and composition and...whatever else.  ;)  (My favorite is the first one.)*




 I think I would like to turn this into a Christmas card or calendar picture or...something.




Another practice web/game design idea I've been wanting to do.  I'm not really happy with how this one came out though, so I may play around with another idea later.  These are all for fun and practice so far.  The design layouts have been helping me work on putting my work together though.  And they're extremely fun to create.  :) 

*All characters belong to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment