Monday, September 29, 2014

Some mixed media and shopping.



 


 

 

Took the weekend off to have some fun and ended up creating a ton of mixed media / random stuff.  Better yet, I got to use up some of the supplies I've been hanging on to for ages, unsure of what to do with it.

Additionally, I also got to go out on one of those rare day trips to some of my favorite stores (Michaels, TJMaxx) and found some of the cutest stuff! 

 Like this cute little birthday mustache card accent from Recollections. (At Michaels)

 Then I got to have brunch at CrackerBarrel, where I found all these cute little plushies as well as some fun Halloween and Christmas decorations on display. 


 

 I may have to go back for that spider and octopus, but for the time being I ended up splurging on just a few small things at Michaels and TJ Maxx, particularly these awesome Heidi Swapp Color Shine sprays.




1 comment:

  1. nice information for a new blogger…it is really helpful

    ReplyDelete