Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello 2016!



 Sorry to be MIA so much the past few months.  Sometimes life really gets crazy.  :p

I guess I'll catch up by going somewhat backwards, with the most fun thing I want to share with the lesser of the fun things.

In October, I got to celebrate my birthday early by getting to go on an amazingly awesome cruise!  It started out in Montreal and ended up in Boston.  It. Was. AMAZING! 
 
I haven't had much time to keep up with my planner and crafty side since I got back.  But now that we're in 2016, my goal is to catch up on everything and actually keep up with it all year.  These are a few of the photos I had at the end of 2015 that I haven't shared here yet.  I will share my latest pictures in a new post. 



I haven't kept up with my Listers Gotta List challenge much since September.  :/  I'm going to try to start over again this January, but I'm already seven days in and haven't started yet.  :/  We'll see if I can get caught up on it this weekend. 

Daily planner pages really haven't been my thing.  I like them and all, but I really don't have enough to plan for day by day.  A weekly spread is more my style.  I've always used it and seem to fall back on it the best.  My current system is the MAMBI Create 365 Happy Planner.  It's a vertical layout, which is what I used some in high school, but that's been years ago and my brain has had a hard time getting on track with it.  It's working better now so maybe I will get used to it as time goes on. 


There really hasn't been much to update since last year.  Mostly just some planner pictures and a few crafty supply buys here and there at most.  I haven't done much mixed media painting or anything.  :/  My goal this year is to get back on board with being creative and actually do something creative every single day.  But more about that in my next post!
#mambi #create365 #happyplanner #planner #plannerstuff #mixedmedia #travel #canada #listersgottalist #quotes #wordstoliveby #craftsupplies #hello2016 #goals 


1 comment: