Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Okay, I know I didn't finish the twelve days/drawings for Christmas, but I have been so busy buying Christmas presents and wrapping them and everything that I simply haven't had the time. Plus, I got an early Christmas present that I just had to try out. Do you want to know what it is? A Bamboo Fun Wacom tablet! I can't believe I have one now. A wonderful friend of mine got it for me and gave it to me early and I was absolutely shocked. I've never used a tablet before, so I've been trying it out and I love it! Below I've posted some pictures of it, and hopefully once Christmas is over and I have time to set it up right and fool around with it, I'll be able to post some pictures I create from it.
Here's the box.




And here's what was inside.


I hope you have a merry Christmas and get everything you all want, too. ;D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting, Mindy!

    I'm still getting used to letting my demented thoughts out of their cage...

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete