Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Some of the first

Can we have a drum roll please? I'm about to reveal to you some of my first drawings / sketches with my Bamboo tablet, so please, hold all laughter, snickering, and snide remarks until the end of the show. ;)


First, we have, what I think I meant to be, a couple of worms. More specifically, a boy worm and a girl worm who kind of sorta really like each other. :)





This next picture is supposed to be a devil/goblin sort of monster. The pitchfork is really all that's devilish about him, but I guess he could still be something of a devil without it. Either way, I don't think it matters. I was basically trying out the tablet to see how well I could draw scales and textures. I haven't installed my new paint programs yet, so hopefully it will look better when I do. And last but not least is one that I did in color. Something very simple, yet colorful. :)

Like I said, these are just the first few pictures I've done with my tablet so far. Hopefully they'll get better. Alot better. :) I drew a few pictures on my graffiti wall on facebook and will hopefully get to publish some of those tomorrow, since they look a lot better than these. :)

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. As for me, I'm kind of glad the holidays are almost over. I'm just so exhausted! It will be nice to get back in the groove of things so I won't have to worry about my schedule and wrapping presents and making sure my neice and nephews didn't spill the beans and blurt out to everyone what their presents from me were. :) Plus I've been in somewhat of a creative rut this past week or so, so maybe once I have time to think about something besides presents, I'll have a better creative flow.

*Fingers crossed* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment