Thursday, January 31, 2008

On the road to recovery...

It's official. I have the flu, and thus have been much, much too ill to post anything new this week. However, I am finally feeling better and am able to sit and stand without feeling like I am about to pass out, so I thought this morning I would sit up in bed with my laptop and let everyone know that I haven't abandoned the art world. :) Actually, the day I really started getting sick was the day I created several new pieces of art, and have come up with some new ideas while I've been ill, so once I get some more of my strength back, I'll hopefully be able to post some pics of what I've created so far. I'm actually really excited about my new work, since it's something a bit different then my other artwork and looks and feels more like what I've always wanted my artwork to look like. So be sure to check back in a few days to check out my new creations. :)

Oh, and just a word of advice, if you do get the flu, be sure you get lots and lots of rest. You'll need it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment