Monday, February 4, 2008

Back to blogging

I'm so excited! I finally got my paint programs running and here's what I've come up with so far. This first picture is by far the easiest and cleanest oil painting I've ever done. In case you can't tell, it's a picture of flowers.




This second picture was actually the first one I did. It's definately alot easier to do some things on a computer, yet there are things that are easier, and more fun, to do with real paints and brushes. Still, painting on a computer is really fun, too. :)





Plus, I still have the other project I mentioned the other day that I need to post. But it may be a couple of days before I can get to it. It's done with real paint and paper, too, so you can decide if you like my computer work better, or my real artwork. Or neither. :) (Or both!)
Either way, I'll try to post my other work soon. Until then, I'm going to see what I can come up with using my tablet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment