Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Create something.

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I've been busy. :) I haven't gotten to create very much real art lately, however I have found another way to be creative. I've said it before, that I love facebook. Well, I love some of the applications on there as well. One is the (Fluff)friends application. It's just so cute! Plus, I just recently discovered that they have their own form of art (Fluff art) where you can get feedback on your work, as well as meet some new friends, get stuff for your fluff, and even win some neat little prizes (only valuable in fluff land, of course. ;)


So, I've been creating a few pieces of my own and here's a couple I've come up with. Hope you like them. If you haven't checked this application out, you definately should. It forces you to think outside the box, since you can only make art with the 'stuff' already there. For the collage lovers out there, this is definately something you would like I think. For me, it makes me think more about my art, which has made my art better.


Here's a hoot owl I created, cartoon style:

And here's one that's more collage-like:

Also, I've got some real art to share, hopefully later this week. It's a gift I made for a friend who's having/had a baby. :) Be sure to check back! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment