Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Work

Okay, so I haven't gotten to see Coraline yet, however it is on my to do list. :) Apparently movies don't run as late in the winter here as they do in the summer, and since this is a kid's movie, it only runs on the early times, so it will probably have to be a weekend before I can see it, and they're jam packed right now as it is. However, I will try to post about it when I see it. ;)

On another note, I still haven't been able to scan my newest sketches and works, but I have been doodling and playing around with my tablet and computer and came up with somethings I thought was cute last night. Thought I would share them with you guys really quick. ;)

Here's one that was more of an experiment. I've been trying out some of the techniques on adobe and here's a few of the pictures I've come up with so far.





I love the one with the airplanes. I tried printing it and it came out a little dark, so I may need to lighten it a bit, but I thought this would make a great luggage tag or something. I'm going to play around with adobe some more and some other techniques to see what I can come up with. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment