Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A meek post

Sorry I've been quiet lately. Meant to do an Easter post of something but we ended up getting slammed by several severe storms in a row (tornado warnings, terrible thunder, etc.) that I just haven't had time. :/ I've also been busy working on my next book featuring Jack and Machu once again. ;) It's coming along swell so far and I'm really excited with the way it's looking.

On another note, I've discovered Heartsy.me. A place to get 50 and 60% off vouchers for specific Etsy shops. If you're familiar with Groupon, it's sort of like that, only for Etsy. Each day a new vendor is listed that you can get a voucher for. Some of the deals are really awesome. Moments ago I just got a $30 spending voucher and only paid $12. It was for the lovely shop, JustJaynes. I'll have to upload photos of what I ordered when they arrive and show off her wonderful work.

Until then, feel free to use this invitation link for their site. :D (You should get a $5 credit with this link.)

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment