Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some trinkets and treasures






Just some little trinkets and treasures I made over the weekend. The treasure boxes were originally light brown, unpainted and came in a set of three. I couldn't find the third one at the time but went ahead and painted the other two in shades of blue, pink, and pastel orange. They came out really well. The copper necklace details on the larger box were made sometime ago and I never finished it into a whole necklace so it fit perfect here.

The trinkets are pretty various. Mostly scrabble pieces, discounted Christmas items and odds and ends I've been hoarding for awhile. Glad I finally got to make good use of them. The photos came out a bit brighter then I thought. The colors are slightly more neon then they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment