Monday, April 6, 2015

Art Journal Play

 Happy Monday (and a belated happy Easter)! Took some time to work on my ‪#‎artjournal‬ pages. They're still a work in progress, but thought I would give you all a peek at what I've been up to.


 On the first page, I took some more gelli prints and made more little houses for this page. ‪#‎letyourwingsunfurl‬ ‪#‎takeflight‬ ‪#‎livewithoutfear‬ ‪#‎gelliplate‬


On the second page, the leaves are glued down but the shadows I added underneath with my ‪#‎watercolorpencil‬ seem to make them look 3 dimensional, which is pretty neat. (The leaves are from ‪#‎gelliprints‬ that didn't really turn out all that great). Also have some random ‪#‎washitape‬ down as well, in some of my favorite coordinating colors.



1 comment:

  1. Commenting on a blog is an art. Good comments create relations. You’re doing great work. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete