Friday, April 24, 2015

Pocket letters


 I don't think I've mentioned it but a few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and start doing Pocketpal letters.  If you haven't heard of this, you basically just take a baseball card protector sleeve sheet (that has nine pockets) and fill it with random bits of scrapbook supplies, planner supplies, homemade things, tea, whatever will fit really that you might want to share with someone and then send it off to a penpal or friend in the mail.  The idea is really genius since they fold over perfectly and fit most large enevelopes so obviously I fell in love with this idea and have sent out three (about to be four) letters so far.  Today I got my first one from a lovely lady whose blog is At the End of the Day. It came with all sorts of little beach / coastal things that I can't wait to sit down and play with!
I haven't shared any pictures of mine yet, as I didn't want to ruin any surprises for the ladies I sent them to, but as soon as they all receive them I will try to add those pictures as well. 


#pocketpalletters #penpals #swap #snailmail #happymail #funstuff #pocketpals #pocketletters

1 comment:

  1. very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.

    ReplyDelete