Friday, April 24, 2015

#listersgottalist

I'm a bit late to the challenge, but a lovely lady whose user name is TheResetGirl has started a challenge this month for people who like to list things (I think she has a new one ever month?).  This one is called #listersgottalist and she has it set up so that all you have to do is go to the website  and the information is all right there, ready to download and print or write out or whatever.  For some reason I had a hard time opening the Challenge sheet, but the headers worked great so I opened them and printed them out on some avery labels as instructed and just started putting them into one of my homemade gelliprint booklets in whatever way I wanted.  The lists were added in at random and not in the daily order she has, but I think I may go back and add the appropriate date number to each one.  I haven't decided yet.  



 


I've almost got all of my lists completed and since I've started so late, I've had to do several at a time to get caught up before the month ends, but I think it's turned out really well.  It really feels good to have actually finished a whole little booklet like this.  I also feel like it's helping me with my general layouts and keeping more inspired so that I'm actually using my brain to do things and not relying on references or getting sucked into Pinterest to try to find ideas.  In a recent post I had shared another gelliprint journal that I had started but it doesn't have any sort of rhyme or reason or theme, so it's just currently waiting for me to keep adding more in.  I need to figure out what I want to do with it so that I might actually finish it like this one.  LoL!


#lists  #listlove #gelliprintjournals #handmadejournal #theresetgirl #dailylistchallenge #somethingfun #mylistsareweird


1 comment:

  1. such a great information for blogger i am a professional blogger thanks

    ReplyDelete