Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Wall art and halloween decorations


I cleaned out some of my craft space yesterday and found a bunch of stuff I forgot I had. Decided to do a little painting today and created these. A top hat wearing moustachtic mister and a friendly octopus. 😆 I feel like the top hat guy needs something else but for now he'll stay as is I guess. #freckledfawn #blooperbundle #michaels #woodencrafts #woodenaccents #diypainting #sillyart


Also forgot I just got this skull stand from target a few weeks ago in the dollar spot. Decided to paint him up, give him a crown from my wood stash and added the little bottle I made a couple of years ago and haven't quite found a home for ( until now!). Now just to make time to set up all my Halloween decorations! 😬 #halloween #targetdollarspot #skull #skeleton #potionsbottle #painting #kingscully #michaels #woodenaccents

1 comment: