Monday, February 13, 2017

What I've been up to! Part Two!

Here's some of my latest Planner related posts, for those interested.  Can't believe I haven't posted since October!  :O



 


 

 
 I also found these really cute coloring pages on The ColoringCrew website.  They have a lot of kid friendly images to color, and I loved their kawaii ones so much that I printed out a bunch of little ones to color and use in my planner! 


 Also fell prey to the latest adorable Valentine's and planner supplies from Michaels.  I absolutely love the Unicorn washi and stickers!  They match my Unicorn Recollections planner perfectly!  (Stay tuned to see more about it in my upcoming posts!)

 

Also bought some super beautiful stickers from TheResetGirl's shop!  Aren't they just gorgeous?!







1 comment: