Friday, November 16, 2012

Several things to share....

Have quite a bit to share with you guys today. Hopefully it will be worth the overload. :)

First, this is a little piece I created from the Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer classic. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's adorable, even as old as it is. The first layout is my original idea and then, based on a comment from this lovely lady on another one of my pieces, I decided to try it on as a digital ornament as well, which I really liked. :D



This piece I added to my Society6 page. Just something random. :) Been playing around with the 3 dimensional look though, which I really like. Also have some pictures of just the two characters in the piece. They're really the best part of the whole thing. ;)




And finally, because I'm a bit random, I found out yesterday that today is National Button day. And if you know me, you know that I LOVE buttons(Which you can almost glimpse here and here)! So I just had to come up with something new to share. I started out with just the buttons and then thought they'd look better on a pin cushion sort of thing instead. :) Either way, happy National button day1 XD And if you decided to celebrate, feel free to post the link so we can all celebrate with you! XD


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment