Monday, April 8, 2013

Misfit Characters - Development ideas


I wanted to see how well I could redraw and reposition my misfit characters. I think I had too many details in the originals. It makes them a bit of a pain to redraw. :/ So I may revise them a bit. Certain ones at least to make them a bit simpler and easier to re draw. But this was something quick and fun that let me try out a few new techniques. The colors are a bit too similar so that the bits really don't stand out so that should be changed, but the scene was fun to draw and I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out.



I really really liked how this one turned out of my misfit characters. Simply because I love nighttime scenes and this one came out more like I pictured it. Still needs a bit of retouching in some places but I loved drawing this so I wouldn't mind at all touching it up. ;D

You can see the previous posts about the Misfits here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment