Friday, April 5, 2013

Sketches and some animal doodles

Just another group of sketches.

I was pretty pleased with how this turned out. It's not perfect, but I think it looks improved from my previous ponies at least. I've been trying to think of a name for her. I thought it might be fun to have her be related to Pinkie Pie but her cutie mark doesn't really suggest a relation there.

I'm not sure why I kept this guy purple. I wasn't really concerned with his color, just wanted to see how the overall image looked in some sort of colored form rather then just the sketch. And his legs look messed up but I like the way he looks mid body up so I may use that part somehow later? We'll see I guess.

I don't often try drawing full body sketches. I tend to practice small areas at a time, like doing head sketches. But I feel I should draw them more so I doodled this. I haven't been drawing very many animals lately either it seems like. I really like how this guy turned out. He still needs some polishing I think, but he makes for a cute little doodle. :)

Don't forget, you can also follow my work via DeviantArt and Facebook. :) Happy weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment